FieldJet Boomless Nozzles with Extra Wide Flat Spray Projection
- Its one-piece nozzle design projects spray to both sides to form a wide swath flat spray.
- The round orifice minimizes clogging.
- Uniformity across the swath is not as good as with a properly operated boom sprayer.*
- Available in brass or stainless steel.
*Uniformity can be optimized by double overlapping spray swaths on successive sprayer passes. Remember, this also doubles the application volume.
- The KLC FieldJet nozzle is typically used to spray areas not accessible with a boom sprayer.
Price on requestNZ$ (+GST)